Under certain conditions it is the duty of the Pool Operator as required by Baltimore County Law, to close a swimming facility for the safety of its patrons. The following policy is an outline of the Lakeview Club’s inclement weather and closing procedures.
Temporary Restriction of Swimming Privileges
- The operator on duty shall close the swimming area if the air temperature on the grounds of the Lakeview Club drops below 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the instance of rain, it is the operator's duty to close the swimming area if the main drain in the deep end of the pool cannot be seen when viewed from the lifeguard chair.
- In the case of thunder, the swimming area MUST be closed for at least 30 minutes after hearing the event.
- In the case of lightning, the swimming area MUST be closed for at least 60 minutes after seeing the event.
- In the case of other severe inclement weather that interferes with the ability to lifeguard the pool (i.e., hail, tornado, etc), it is the pool operator’s responsibility to use her or his discretion in closing the swimming area.
Complete Closure of Pool Grounds
- The operator on duty shall close the entire facility if damage is done to the pool or club area, which in turn makes the Club unsafe for its patrons until further repair or maintenance.
- In the case of prolonged storm, which clears the pool grounds of all members and patrons, the pool manager has the discretion to close the Club until the current weather situation changes. However, it is the manager’s responsibility to remain in the adjacent geographic area to ensure that he/she is able to promptly re-open the pool if the aforementioned inclement weather dissipates.
Weekday Guest Fees (Monday -- Thursday):
- $5.00 per pass
- 10 passes for $45.00
Weekend Guest Fees (Friday -- Sunday):
- $7.00 per pass
- 10 passes for $63.00
July 4th and Labor Day Guest Fees: $10.00 per pass.
Passes are required for anyone three (3) years of age or older.
All guests must sign the guest log book upon entering the pool area.
Members must be present with their guests when signing in and must stay at the club with their guests.
Members may sign in no more than nine (9) guests at any one time. Ten (10) or more guests is considered a party. See the Party Policy section.
Guests are limited to using 3 passes per summer.
The Lakeview Club operates on an honor system. Therefore, members are asked to respect the guest policies.
This will be an exciting season at the Lakeview Club. Why not enjoy it with your friends?
If you know of a potential member, please let us know! Submit their contact information to email@example.com
As our way of saying thanks, we will provide you with a pack of 10 weekday guest passes for referring a family, or a pack of 5 weekday guest passes for referring an individual or a couple.
Download The Forms
Rental of the the Lakeview Club includes use of the pool, tennis court, and clubhouse.
- Covered porch with round patio table and chairs
- Several rectangular folding tables
- Kitchen with oven, cooktop, refrigerator & microwave
- Grills (Propane & Charcoal) are available for your use
- Womens & Mens locker rooms with showers
- Free parking
- Hiking & fishing are a short walk away at the Liberty Watershed
- Anyone wishing to have a party during normal pool hours consisting of ten (10) or more guests must apply to the Board President, Linda Klein, at least two weeks in advance using the Party Application form on this page.
- Members’ guests will be charged the normal guest fee: $5.00 per pass, 10 passes for $45.00 (weekdays), and $7.00 per pass, 10 passes for $63.00 (weekends).
- Non-members wishing to use the Clubhouse and its facilities will be required to pay a $375.00 rental fee.
- Depending upon the size of the party, a lifeguard fee may be added to the costs associated with the party.
- The party host(s) and guests are responsible for cleaning up after their party.
- The party host(s) are required to submit a guest list at least two (2) days prior to the party. Please use the Party Guest List form on this page.
- Rental of the club requires a signed contract.
- A $150 security deposit is required. This will be refunded within two weeks after the event.
- For complete details, please download "Lakeview Club Rules" above and scroll to the "Policy for Private Functions" section at the bottom.