2022 SPECIAL MEMBER RULES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF COVID-19
The following rules are based on State and County regulations and the fact that Lakeview Club is a member organization, with lifeguards as the only paid staff. Their job is to watch swimmers at all times. As such, it is every member’s job to keep yourself, your family, and other Club members as safe as possible by adhering to the following rules. COVID-19 is still a risk. Even though we are allowed to open, we all have to do our part to stay open the entire season. These rules may be adjusted during the season as government regulations change.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed until your quarantine ends. (14 days)
- Practice social distancing – 6 feet from people outside your family.
- Wear a mask while in the clubhouse. Masks are not recommended for children under age 2.
- Wash your hands (20 seconds) or use hand sanitizer BEFORE & AFTER using the restroom. Hand sanitizer will be conveniently located outside restrooms.
- Pool chairs, tables, umbrella cranks and grills will be disinfected once daily. Disinfectant misters will be provided if you wish to disinfect items before or after use.
- Keep Club chairs and tables where positioned. Families may place chairs closer provided they remain within the designated area and return items to original position before leaving.
- Use your own pool toys, goggles, sunscreen, towels and floats & then take them home. A limited number of seasonal lockers are available for your use.
- No lost and found or leaving items to share with others. It’s Lost & Tossed in 2022.
- Guests are allowed; however, the Club reserves the right to deny entry to guests in the event that the pool &/or pool deck is crowed.
- The Clubhouse is closed until further notice with the following exceptions. Restrooms are open. Kitchen is open for ice, water and refrigerator use only. Congregating in kitchen is not permitted.
- Sign-in noting size of your group and affirming you and your family are healthy.
- Parents/responsible adult must monitor family compliance with these rules. Non-compliant members will be asked to leave.
- EVERY ADULT IN MEMBER HOUSEHOLD MUST SIGN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM indicating each has read these rules and agrees to comply (available at the bottom of this section).
- Every adult guest must sign Guest Agreement Form.
- Covid protocols are subject to change and may be modified during the course of the season.